Caravan Palace Index du Forum

Caravan Palace
Le premier forum consacré au groupe Caravan Palace

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 

Bienvenue sur le premier forum consacré au groupe d'électroswing Caravan Palace.         
Soyez nombreux à vous inscrire et à y discuttez...        
in-game talents and overlook my concus

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Caravan Palace Index du Forum -> Caravan Palace -> Les anciens concerts
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123
Crochet d'attelage

Masculin
A déjà vu Caravan Palace en concert: Oui

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Oct - 03:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: in-game talents and overlook my concus Répondre en citant

WASHINGTON -- By the time the 12th inning rolled around, the San Diego Padres were without third baseman Chase Headley -- his strained calf could send him to the disabled list -- and left fielder Seth Smith, who hurt a groin muscle. The Padres were on their way to using a total of 20 players, including seven pitchers. Well, seven on the mound, and one in left field. Andrew Cashner briefly filled in for Smith before manager Bud Black made a double-switch. So it was quite a relief when Xavier Nady delivered a tiebreaking RBI single off Craig Stammen in the top of the 12th to give San Diego a 4-3 victory over the Washington Nationals on Thursday night. "This was an interesting one, for sure," Black said. "This was one where you really had to be creative as it went along." Nady, who entered the game in right field in the ninth, bounced a 2-0 fastball up the middle off Stammen (0-1), who was working his third inning. "Im the last man standing. Whatever happens, happens. Ive got to live with it," Stammen said. "I left it up a little bit, but he put it in a good spot." Jedd Gyorko singled, stole second and got to third when catcher Jose Lobatons throw sailed into the outfield for an error, then scored on Nadys hit. "As soon as I threw the ball," Lobaton said, gritting his teeth, "I was like, Ah, that was a bad throw." Alex Torres (1-0) got two outs in the 11th for the win, and Houston Street worked around Bryce Harpers leadoff double in the 12th for his eighth save. The game ended when Lobaton lined out to shortstop Everth Cabrera, who flipped the ball to second base to double off Harper. "It was sort of ironic that we were sort of worried about Harper stealing third," Black explained, "and so we tried to keep Cabby a little bit tighter to Harper, and sure enough the ball was hit in the hole." The Nationals went 0 for 16 with runners in scoring position and left 14 men on base. The only 1-2-3 innings for Padres pitching were the second and 11th. "Theres just something in you, when your backs against the wall a little bit, youve got to reach back and really give your best shot and throw your best pitches," said Tim Stauffer, who threw 2 1-3 scoreless innings in relief of Eric Stults. "I think as a whole we were able to do that today." Nationals second baseman Danny Espinosa said: "Its easy to press. You want to come through for your team." He hit a solo homer in the sixth, and Adam LaRoche added one in the seventh to help Washington pull even after trailing 3-1. But the Padres never did let the Nationals go ahead from there. Headley left in the middle of the second inning, and Black said: "That looks as though thats probably going to be a DL." Smith departed in the 11th but the manager didnt think his problem will send him to the disabled list. In the top of the ninth, San Diegos Yonder Alonso walked, then tried to steal second and initially was ruled safe. But Nationals manager Matt Williams challenged the call, which was overruled on review; replays showed that Alonsos front leg was in the air as he slid and his foot didnt touch the bag before he was tagged. Nationals starter Jordan Zimmermann allowed three runs and five hits in six innings. Stults gave up 10 hits but only two runs in his 5 1-3 innings. "When I was done," Stults said, "it seemed like I kind of pitched yesterday." NOTES: Nationals LHP Gio Gonzalez felt "normal, after-a-start soreness" Thursday and would get plenty of treatment, Williams said. Gonzalez was pulled in the sixth inning after only 83 pitches Wednesday because his left shoulder felt tight. "Im not concerned about it. I dont think he is, either, really," Williams said. "We want to be careful, but we dont think theres any major concern there." ... Washington RHP Doug Fister, on the 15-day DL with a back muscle problem, threw 40 pitches in a bullpen session Thursday and is scheduled to make his first minor league rehab start Sunday, probably at Class-A Potomac. ... Padres LF Carlos Quentin, on the 15-day DL with a bone bruise in his left knee, is expected to report to extended spring training in Arizona this weekend. ... On Friday, Nationals RHP Stephen Strasburg (1-2, 5.33) will face Padres LHP Robbie Erlin (1-2, 4.15). Chris Archer Jersey . Last years runner-up, Sara Errani, also reached the last eight in straight sets. Flipkens converted all four of her break points against Meusburger, and the third-seeded Errani broke Karin Knapps serve five times to win their all-Italian match 6-4, 6-3. Mallex Smith Jersey . Karlovic of Croatia used his big serve to beat Jiri Vesely of the Czech Republic 7-6 (6), 7-6 (7). Kohlschreiber had lost all of his three previous matches against Istomin but the German broke serve for a decisive 3-2 lead in the third set and held on to reach his first final of the year. http://www.officialraysgearshop.com/Rays-Nathan-Eovaldi-Kids-Jersey/ . Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse will reunite at this weekends season-opening World Cup at Canada Olympic Park as they begin their buildup to the Winter Games in Sochi. C. J. Cron Jersey . The Asheville, N.C. native, who signed as a free agent with the CFL club last May, didnt see any action with Edmonton this season after opening the year on the injured list. Christian Arroyo Jersey . Not only that, when Julian de Guzman first stepped on the pitch for Deportivo de la Coruna he became the very first Canadian to play in Spains top tier.CLEVELAND -- Former Browns quarterback Bernie Kosar believes he has been unfairly sacked as a TV broadcaster. Kosar has been removed as a colour commentator for Clevelands preseason games by the team. The Browns said Wednesday night he was being replaced by Solomon Wilcots, who will work with play-by-play announcer Jim Donovan. Kosar contends hes been removed because of slurred speech he attributes to "a direct result of the many concussions I received while playing in the NFL." "This is very unfortunate," he said in a statement, "as I believe my football acumen and ability to describe what is happening on the field, has been well received by Cleveland Browns fans." WKYC-TV issued a statement disputing Kosars assertions. "Nowhere in our discussions with Bernie or the Browns has anything ever been said about his speech impairment due to concussions," said Brooke Spectorsky, the stations president and general manager. "That has simply nothing to do with our decision. The Browns are rebuilding their team, and in reviewing our programming weve decided to rebuild as well." The 50-year-old Kosar estimates he has had more than a dozen documented concussions. He has been in pain for more than a decade, but said last year he found some relief through treatments at a wellness facility in Florida. In announcing their decision, the Browns said they were in discussions with Kosar about "potential new roles" on pregame telecasts and on the teams website. "We want Browns fans to look forward to seeing and hearing his continued contributions and analysis," team president Alec Scheiner said. Kosar played for Cleveland from 1985-92 and retired in 1996. The gangly quarterback from Boardman, Ohio, led Cleveland to three AFC title games. He remains one of Cleveelands most beloved sports figures.dddddddddddd "I love to put the personal touch, pride in the Browns, and pride in our Cleveland community into the broadcast," he said. "Being able to share these preseason games with my fellow Cleveland Browns fans is truly one of the remaining joys in my life. "I would hope that WKYC would reconsider utilizing my in-game talents and overlook my concussion-induced impairment. I want everyone to know that I still bleed Brown and Orange." Spectorsky said Kosar could have a "presence with our broadcast team," possibly during the pregame show. "The goal both for the Browns and for Channel 3 is for Bernie to have a bigger role in all of the new Browns programming thats being done, meaning TV, radio, and online," he said. "It can be a much more valuable role and will enable him to stay involved for a larger part of the season." Last summer, Kosar drew criticism for in-game comments about former St. Louis third-string quarterback Kellen Clemens, the Rams receivers and assistant coach Ray Sherman. St. Louis coach Jeff Fisher said about Kosar: "I lost a lot of respect for him. Its highly unlikely he knew anything about our football team, but felt the need to make those comments. I dont think they were justified." The Browns apologized to the Rams and reprimanded Kosar. Last October, Kosar, who has had other personal problems, was arrested in Solon, Ohio, on drunken driving charges. The police report said he refused to take a field sobriety test. Kosar told an officer he couldnt do so because he has had several operations on his knees and ankles. According to the report, Kosar gave the officer two credit cards when asked to show his drivers license. Kosar had slurred speech and difficulty speaking. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Oct - 03:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Caravan Palace Index du Forum -> Caravan Palace -> Les anciens concerts Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation